We Are HIRING!! Join the Librti Team
Librti is very excited to announce that we are hiring! If you feel you are qualified for this role, please read the details of this posting carefully and email your resume before February 16th, 2021. Please share with any friends or family who you feel would be a great fit for this role.
The Position: Online Community Growth & Engagement Ambassador
Be part of building Canada’s first freedom focused social media community. Librti is a new social media network founded on the principles of freedom of information, freedom of speech and freedom of choice as a counter balance to the growing censorship in traditional and digital media. We are a growing and influential community of freedom loving Canadians who have taken a stand against the growing corporate and government corruption that threatens our livelihood and the freedoms we’ve enjoyed.
Our mission is to be the unifying foundation for the many various groups, organizations, influencers & leaders across the country and provide for them a safe, secure and robust platform to grow their influence and amplify their voices to make a positive change in our country.
The Community Ambassador is a critical foundational role that will assist greatly with the growth of the Librti community and membership while actively working with the Executive team on direct improvements to features and functionality to facilitate growth.
The opportunity is to become a critical member of our Executive team and directly contribute to the growth of the membership, the company and the impact we will make on the country.
The Community Ambassador will be responsible for direct outreach to organizations, groups, influencers and leaders, to build relationships, develop trust and ultimately engage them to build their presence on our Librti social platform. You will be responsible for developing the relationships as well as ensuring a smooth and easy on-boarding process.
The Community Ambassador will be responsible for optimizing user experience and engagement on our platform, which may include, but is not limited to; posting & updating events, managing groups & communicating with group admins, networking with and developing relationships with group and organization leaders across the country, supporting our community leaders, increasing engagement for specific groups, communities, influencers and brands, increasing overall user engagement and use, discovering & implementing new community engagement strategies, content creation and management, and assisting with the execution of additional marketing and engagement strategies as determined by the executive team.
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will share many of the values of freedom, liberty, volunteerism and freedom of choice that our community members and executive team share. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of the issues important to the “freedom movement” in Canada, will be well versed in the current news, research and opinions of alternative media and “conservative” and/or “libertarian” thinking.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and networker, comfortable building many important relationships, communicating through various mediums and software such as zoom, telegram, slack, social media, telephone etc. The ideal candidate will be experienced on social media, extremely comfortable on the internet and utilizing and learning new software or communication platforms.
The ideal candidate will be driven by a purpose and mission to make a positive change in the Canadian socio-political arena with the intention to improve the lives of Canadians through less government interference and more individual liberties. This must be more than just a job for you.
Minimum 3 years experience and demonstrable results in one or more of the following areas (the more the better):
- Networking and building client relations
Communication and direct sales
- Business owner (running their own business)
- Project management
- Social media marketing
- Graphic Design
- Speaking or presenting
- Digital content marketing
- Client relations / customer service
- Ability to clearly read and follow instructions, with an attention to detail
- Ability to forge strong connections and relationships with key partners, leaders, influencers and understand their needs to form win-win partnerships
that result in promotion of Librti to their audiences and growth in our membership
- Successful experience in engaging and building community, whether online or offline
- Highly creative with experience delivering unique, innovative, social-first campaigns and strategies to improve engagement and reach
- Self motivation and initiative always focused on finding new ways to improve systems, processes, ideas and strategies to drive engagement and growth
- Positive attitude always focused on solutions and improvement who takes pride in their work and accomplishments
- Strong leadership qualities, not afraid to take initiative and lead others
We will train and support the RIGHT candidate. Although skills are important we are looking strongly at character traits as well as skillset and experience.
- This position is remote work, virtual no-commute.
- Although we prefer a candidate in the Pacific or Mountain time zones, we will accept candidates
from across Canada
- Must be available for minimum 40hrs of work per week, primarily between 9amPST-6pmPST Monday through Friday, although flexibility of schedule
is one major benefit of this position ( schedule can be customized )
- Weekly reports will be submitted detailing accomplishments and outline upcoming projects and tasks
- Base Starting Salary will be based on experience with potential for increase after 3-6 months, based on results.
- Bonuses may be available based on results in community growth, engagement and revenue increase
- Must be ready to start A.S.A.P.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, quick paced start-up company environment (we have to wear many hats)
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please submit your resume, with a minimum 400 word cover letter stating why you feel this would be the ideal position for you and how you feel you can directly contribute to increase Librti membership and engagement.
Please email resume and cover letter to Norbert at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 16, 2021 citing the position title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for follow up will be contacted.