It is the time for family and friends, for hope, and for love.
With all that's going on it may be hard to see something positive, so this is our chance to celebrate, to pray, and to be grateful about how far we've come in revealing the truth, finding one other, and building our community together.
As we're getting ready for launch on January 1st, we have added a new section called "Librti Updates". You can see it on the left menu.
Here we will be posting updates about the Librti platform - new features, changes, developments.
We will also be posting about recent Librti Alliance developments (we will give more details about the alliance in the New Year, but in short - it is a group of leaders across Canada that are coming together and working together to make Canada glorious and free).
Here is a list of some of what was changed or improved over the last few days:
- The new "Librti Updates" section was added.
- You wont be seeing other people's posts occasionally on your profile anymore.
- Various feed/timeline improvements, it became approximately 2 times faster, and should feel more responsive now.
- General site speed improvements - content blocks are loading faster now, and are more independent of one another.
- Now it is possible (once you upgrade your account in the near future) to create private events within groups and communities. These events wont appear on the global Events map page. If you are part of a group, and want to schedule a call only for your group members, you will now be able to do so.
- Content, such as polls, articles, photos, and videos that is created within groups can now be edited and saved without any issues.
- Hashtag posts should now correctly display link previews.
Some action points that you can take already:
- Look at the list of groups, join a few that interest you, and/or create your own.
- Look at the list of communities, join the one that is closest to you, or ask Tom Hopwood to add a new one.
- For those of you near Vancouver, don't forget about the New Years Eve Freedom Rally Dance Party happening at 8pm on Dec 31st.
- Participate in a discussion that interests you, by looking at the list here, or start your own.
- Subscribe to a few hashtags that you can find on this page.
- Add a profile picture and cover photo if you haven't already.
- Adjust your notifications here - select which you want to receive on the website and by email.
- Check 3 of our Knowledge Base articles that can help you understand how to correctly use some aspects of the platform.
Soon we will be posting about where we are taking Librti in the next few months, the bigger picture and the approximate timeline of new feature releases.
Thank you for your continued support!